Below, you will find the regulations applicable to El Salto de Bierge, given its location in the protected area, of the La Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Natural Park.
- Dogs may not be let loose if they are not for hunting, livestock, or other traditional uses such as truffle hunting.
- No establishment may be set up nor any stationary or traveling stalls located outside urban centres, except where otherwise stated by the municipal regulations of each villlage.
- No tents, awnings, parasols, or any other temporary element may be set up in the public water domain.
- The use of lilos, small boats, boards, and any similar object is prohibited.
- The use of acoustic media is not permitted except for those expressly authorized.
- It is prohibited to stay the night using the installation of huts, cabins, tents, awnings, caravans, motor homes, vehicles, or any other temporary element, except where otherwise stated by the legislation on camping in the mountains.
- The release of gas, incendiary or hot air balloons, rockets, fireworks, and flares is prohibited, as well as the use of firecrackers outside urban centres.
- Do not use soaps or pour liquids in waterways.
- Do not leave rubbish outside the containers.
For further information, you can consult the following documents (in Spanish):
- Plan de Uso y Gestión
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales
- Modificación del Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales
- Regulacion de la escalada